by Valencia Explorers
When? Monday to Sunday at 10:30 and 16:00 upon availability
WHERE? Main entrance of the Cathedral of Valencia
Language: English. Spanish upon availability
Discover with an official guide the most charming places of the city center of Valencia and relive the legends of our main characters.
Suitable for all “walking ages”.
Duration: 2 hours and a half.
The main features of the tour are:
– Cathedral and Basilica: visit the religious heart of the city.
– Palace of Generalitat: the historical palace of Valencia´s goverment.
– Torres de Serranos : see the old gates of the city that were once part of the old city walls.
– Old Valencia markets: the city boasts some of the most beautiful examples of art deco buildings in Spain.
– Lonja de la Seda: this UNESCO site is one of Valencia´s must-sees.
– Valencia riverbed and parks: you will see one of the features that shaped the Valencia of today.
And much more!